Sunday 17 January 2010

The Beginning

I'm going to start off by telling you some things about me. My name is Jo and I am 21 living in the West Midlands with my boyfriend of 3 years. I am currently out of work after losing my job in April and finding it particularly hard finding another one. I'm not going to lie and say that I am an active person because I'm not but I do walk alot. I think my main issue is that I think too much, especially at night. I think about things I should be doing instead of sitting on the laptop, and I think about things that should have changed if only I had done it when I wanted to. I often get to the point where I have a big brain wave and label it my last chance, and start lists etc to force myself to keep to something. But I never do...perhaps this is one of those times. Perhaps this blog is going to be abandoned and never to be written on again.
I hope not...
Because this IS it. I AM going to change now. Because I have things to look forward to and fears to avoid. I am 21 years of age and I am killing myself, not in the most obvious of ways but I am all the same.

If you are wondering 'what on earth is this depressing clown on about?' I am talking about my health. I am a very unhealthy, unfit person and I want more than anything to change it. Alot of the things I want for the future and for today depend on it. I am one of those people that have to write everything down to make it real. So here I am, writing it down and I intend to make it a success.

Tomorrow is the first day of my new life and I am going to change. I am...I promise.

No comments:

Post a Comment