Monday 18 January 2010

The Rush

Well Im half way through day one and I am more than happy with myself so far. I have been active and motivated. Im about to do my weigh in and see if I have reached my 2 lb goal I set myself last week. I cant see any reason why I've not met it...apart from the gorgeous curry I had the other day but I starved myself for the day to make room for it. so I suppose that counts :)

Or am I just making excuses....Wait what am i doing? this is a fresh new start, whatever I have done before today does not matter. 18th of January is a fresh start Ive got to keep it in mind. I cant wait for my milestone next year. I wonder if I am in a size 12 by then. The only person that can make sure that I am is me.

Don't get me wrong, People who are a size 8 do look nice but I dont want to be 'skinny' I want to look healthy more than anything. I dont want anything over hanging or rubbing or stretching. I want to be the shape I was born to be and look in proportion to my height. I have a picture of me from 3 years ago in Blackpool and I looked amazing but I remember thinking at that time that I look gross.

After going out I felt the rush and the tingle through my fingers with the thought in my head that every bit of walking is a bit more towards my goal. I have to say it felt amazing. I still have the tingle in my fingers. Usually when I go out I walk at snail pace and shout at my boyfriend for walking too fast. From now on...Im a power walker :D

Veggie Curry tonight...yum yum :)

1 comment:

  1. Good luck! I am more than sure you will be a size 12 by yor goal date :)

    ReplyDelete