Wednesday 20 January 2010

What the future is bringing for moi!

I have very high expectations for 2010. Not only are u going to bring me season 3 of Dexter and a bundle of excellent story lines on Eastenders...I also want the following from you!

- I want you to get me to Coventry. Preferably by your 5th month. Reason for this is because I miss my friends and family more than I have ever missed anything in my life. I want to be closer to my memories of Shaun and I want to be with my sisters every day. I want to help my mum when shes not feeling well and catch up with the friends I abandoned.

- I would like to start college. Coventry City College to be exact. And yes, you might be thinking I have been there, done that...but I want to go back and I want to go back this year to complete the course I should have done in the beginning. Forensic Science :D

- I would like to get into a size 10 if that is okay with you. I know it is far fetched and rather 'out there' but I want this more than anything. I want to feel happy. I think if I look the way I want to look then I will have a reason to smile every day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment