Monday 18 January 2010

End of Day 1

Well....I have to say, I am extremely happy with myself. I have stuck to everything I said I would and already feel like a superstar. I wish I could describe what it feels like to have stuck to these changes. Yes I know its only day one and it was only a small hurdle but I honestly enjoyed it beyond explanation. The day has flew by and even though I had had around 90 trips to the toilet because of my 8 pints of water, everything has been excellent. So I am going to go to bed in about an hours time, and be as fresh and motivated tomorrow as I was today.

Tomorrow might be a challenge though as I am going to my Boyfriends Parents for dinner and I might not get my 8 glasses of water but I will most certainly try. Thanks for reading and sorry for the ranting.

Jo xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment