Sunday 17 January 2010

My Goal...s

So here I am at the beginning of what is going to be an amazing journey and lets be honest, I AM going to succeed. How can someone with this much enthusiasm invading their face do anything but succeed?

First of all I need to set some simple Goals
1. Starting Date is going to be 18th January 2010. Starting a new lifestyle on a new week only sounds logical.
2. 1 Sugar instead of 2 - This might only make a small difference and make my tea taste icky but a small difference is better than no difference.
3. STRICTLY No Snacking. This is my biggest problem and I need to get out of it. Give not into temptation.
4. Eat only when hungry - I sort of do this already...or at least I convince myself that I am hungry...but from now on its 3 meals a day THATS IT.
5. Exercise.Sounds simple enough but with 6 inches of snow underfoot its impossible. So I am going to commit to my Wii Fit Ritual Daily. No excuses now.
6. I don't drink many fizzy drinks at the moment anyway but when I do, I always get normal coke which bloats me and pumps me full of sugar so now I'm avoiding it completely. Soft drinks only.
7. This is a kind of stupid rule to be writing up right now because it is gone 1 am but I am going to try and stop going to bed at silly times as I end up getting up at even worse times. I want to have a healthy sleeping pattern to give me a more active day.
8. Drink water more often - Water clears the system out so it is wise to drink more and more of it if I want the nasty fat to go away.
9. Watch those calleries. I've never been a fan of people who count calleries, I've always thought to eat in moderation. But this obviously hasn't worked for me so I am going to watch the calleries but not religiously as thats just obsessive.
10. And finally, DO NOT GIVE INTO TEMPTATION. Sounds simple enough =/

I currently weigh 12st 6....Lets let the good times role :D

No comments:

Post a Comment