Tuesday 19 January 2010

Happy Happy

Everything is red rosey at the moment. I went to bed at 12, got woken up at 9 by the cat though which I wasnt too pleased about cos I lost an hour of well needed beauty sleep but owell I managed to fit a few other things into my morning rather than sleeping. The boyfriend of course is still in bed sleeping his day away and no doubt will get up about 10 minutes before we are due to leave.

Im a still extremely proud of yesterday and even though it was only day one and it could all probably go downhill in front of me now, I am just so proud how much motivation I have. In total yesterday I had:
- A cereal Bar for breakfast
- A Ham Sandwich for Dinner
- Vegetable curry for tea ( Which turned out to be a bit horrid so i threw it away)
- In replacement of my curry I had a Go Ahead yogurt Bar.
- 8 Glasses of water
- 1 cup of tea
- 1 Cup of coffee.

Today I am going to my boyfriends' parents for the day, they all eat healthily anyway so that wont be a problem. I probably wont get my 8 glasses of water in today but I will definately try.
Also my Wii fit is going to have to be on hold today but this isnt a problem because it is about 25 minutes of downhill walking lol.

Wish me luuuuck :) xxxx Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment